I'm currently lusting after these amazing white linen pants from GAP. Well, actually...I lust everything at GAP. Wednesday afternoon though, I will own those amazing white linen pants. I literally cannot wait to put them on my body.
....yes, I have a shopping problem.
but mainly only with the GAP. I don't know what it is, but when I walk in I fall in love with every item. It's crazy. I just feel like when you add a simple GAP shirt or sweater to an outfit you immediately look awesome.
School is already kicking my butt. I really need to focus on staying on top of all my homework/studying, but its difficult.
Also, my math homework makes me want to CRY.
Last night I was trying to do an assignment, which he had us doing like 5, which is insane. But anyways...I just wanted to cry. One day, I probably will.
Seriously.
Don't worry though, I will let ya'll know when that breakdown happens.
Other than math. Life is good.
Really good:)
KeepCalm.CarryOn.
No comments:
Post a Comment