If you couldn't tell by now, I love the saying "Keep Calm. Carry On".
Yesterday was the first day of the semester, but lucky me...I don't have Tuesday/Thursday classes, which is so amazing. So while everyone was doing their thing at school, I was just being a shuttle back and forth to campus. Dropping off the little dolls. Anyways, around 11 there was a knock at the door and when I went to answer there was a poster shaped package addressed to ME. I was like huh? I didn't order a poster...so I went through everyone that could of possibly sent me something...but had NO IDEA. When I finally got the package opened, which was way more difficult than I ever imagined, there was this HUGE "Keep Calm. Carry On" poster. I'm talking HUGE. I seriously have never been more excited for something. I called my mom and asked her if she had sent it to me, but she informed me that my dad did. Therefore...
I have the best dad ever.
school started for me today...
I went from 7:45-3 STRAIGHT. It was r.o.u.g.h.
This semester will keep me very busy though and I think I will enjoy all my classes.
Meghan also moved back to REXBURG for one more semester before she graduates and gets married:)
Its been so fun to have her back.
seriously.
I love her.
and she makes me laugh:)
Also, KCOOPER is back in Rexburg. Those 2 weeks she went to Texas were rough without her. Glad to have her back in my arms.
KeepCalm.CarryOn.

Love it! I really like the colors! I have a little one in my room- but I have contemplated getting a large one! What a nice Dad! Happy 1st Day of SchooL!
ReplyDelete