I pretty much have 1 week to do...umm...about 12 projects. Its like I have so much do to that I physically cannot wrap my head around it. Probably not a good thing, right? So instead of being proactive and getting things done, I find myself doing other things like sitting in the office looking up music and eating M&M's. I really need to get it together.
Random thought: Isn't text messaging funny? I think its hysterical. For Many different reasons, starting with a guy in one of my classes on Thursday turns around and asked me the question "do a lot of girls natural flirt with guys?"...and the answer is of course yes, some really do. Then he proceeds to read me some of the text messages. Hysterical. Now speaking in girl terms, when you first start to like a guy texting them is hysterical. Living with 5 girls and listening to us "crafting" a message is hysterical. Texting is just hysterical to me. And hysterical is just my word tonight.
Stephanie Johnson will be in Rexburg next Saturday. I cannot wait. Seriously. 1 week has never seemed so far away.
keep calm. carry on.
No comments:
Post a Comment