Alright, so April Fools is my favorite day. I live for it. I love pranking and enjoy a good prank every now and then. This April Fools was horrible. By noon, I could of gone to bed and been perfectly fine with it. It was exhausting to say the least. I pranked a guy that is afraid of owls (I mean "who" is actually afraid of owls?!) So, I taped a bunch of owls all over his car. Then I stayed up until 4am and got up at 6:45 for class. Can we say LACK of sleep?! When I woke up I looked out my window and my car...was covered...in...
Mustard.
Flour.
Chocolate Sauce.
Marshmallows.
Peanuts.
Rasins.
M&M.
#1: Why would you waste M&M's on a prank?!
#2: I am a victim of a hate crime.
My first thoughts were "I am going to kill Cameron" (guy that I taped owls all over his car). But I'm not totally sure he did it. I want to say he did because it gives me someone to blame, but I just don't think he did. So I'm on the hunt. Needless to say, I tried to have the best attitude about it and think it was funny, but while I was washing my car for 2 hours in 20 degree weather, I just got pissed. I mean pissed. I hate whoever has NO SOUL and did that to my poor sally. And...all those substances together aren't very easily removed. Just so you know. I got pranked a number of other times. Add in my lack of sleep and yesterday was ranked in my top 5 worst days ever...
BUT THEN...
Today, I just got home from school and was getting all my homework together to go into work when...
MY BEST FRIEND EVER.
STEPHANIE JOHNSON.
surprised me.
I'm so content.
Let the most epic weekend of the semester start:)
I.Love.Her.
KeepCalm.CarryOn.
No comments:
Post a Comment