Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy.

Hey ya'll.

I was reading all my usual blogs today, and the thought crossed my mind...

I wish I could be a legit blogger.
But I'm not, so deal with it.

This post will BE super random, but I'm totally okay with it, so I hope ya'll are too.

Thanksgiving break just ended and today was my first day back to work, and well, I'm excited for Christmas break...we'll just leave it at that. And I will add that my break was pretty great. Meghan came home for the week and we drank way too much caffeine and stayed up way too late, but it was well worth it. We had some good laughs and made some pretty great memories. For example:
Going to the Thanksgiving Parade in downtown Houston.
Quite the entertainment, don't you agree megh?
As of today, I have 3 weeks left of working at the preschool, and I will admit, I will miss those little suckers come January. I will also miss my family A TON. I am so ready for Rexburg though-I think mostly because I can finally see that light at the end of the tunnel, I will be graduating in DECEMBER. I really am so excited.
Another highlight of the holiday season that is coming up is....DRUM ROLL PLEASE.
Spending New Years with STEPHJ and COURT. Our long distance relationship is tough, I mean...we are pretty good at it if I do say so myself. But talking on the phone can only last so long. I cannot wait to be with those girls, even though stephj will be departing for MESA, AZ that next day:) .
Alright....random story. Tonight I was at HEB, just picking up a few items for the fam and can I just say that if you work somewhere that involved a cash register you should probably know how to use it. Because I had to wait for SO long that I ended up getting a Dr. Pepper, so we can blame any cellulite to HEB and their cash register people. Thanks SO much. Really.
My top 3 songs at the moment:
According to you: Orianthi
Christmases When You Were Mine: Taylor Swift
Need You Now: Lady Antebellum
So, I have read a couple of Nicholas Sparks books lately...how come NO MATTER what, someone always dies? I can't handle it. I cry for most of the book and usually can't put it down, so I finish it in a day. I also realized that girls are mean. Really, as I read the book "Dear John", I legitimately thought....
"dang girl, he does have FEELINGS."
I mean, I cried for the boy.
& when the move comes out, I will probably bring a box of tissues.
now that this post is way to long.
Here's my favorite quote:
"Have the courage to fail big and stick around. Make them wondering why your still smiling"
-Elizabethtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment