Monday, November 9, 2009

Attitude Adjustment.

Yesterday I was in the worst mood ever. The term "woke up on the wrong side of the bed" totally applied to me. I really can't tell you why, but everything that happened yesterday made me mean. I wouldn't be surprised if people called me
"attitude ally"
just from being around me, even if they were just around me for minutes.
At some point, I did decide that I needed an attitude adjustment and I thought going to church would be just what I needed. I really hate to say this, but it made me so annoyed. I know, I know...horrible right? Anyways....I need an attitude adjustment.
SERIOUSLY.

On the bright side of things...
Court will be here
THURSDAY
@7:38pm
&
Hannah is getting her
AGGIE RING
on Friday:)
So happy for her.




1 comment:

  1. 1. I need an attitude adjustment too, seriously.
    2. I am jealous court will be there so so sooon!
    3. i miss you, too much.

    ReplyDelete