Saturday, July 11, 2015

{four months}

I accidentally skipped our three month blog post, so we'll just move right along to four months:)

Kate had her 4 month check up yesterday. I hate when they have to get shots. Her little cry just breaks my heart--plus she is always pretty fussy after shots, which makes for really long days.

Kate is still our tiny girl. She is currently 11 pounds. 11 pounds of sass. She is a pretty particular baby and will let you know when she is not happy. I'm loving this stage she is in right now. During the day she is very happy {as long as we stay on her schedule}. She is really starting to notice everything around her, loves toys with lights, rolls over from front to back and back to front, grabs at her toys on her play mat, still loving her mobile, loves her naps {takes three a day}, hates headbands, hates getting dressed, loves bath time, is giggling and squealing. We are just loving her. 

anyone have any advice for transitioning her out of her swaddle? 
We still swaddle her arms down at night. I've tried many times to take one arm out and we always end up with her arms back down. She is still pretty flinchy when she falls asleep, but now that she is rolling over, I would like her arms not to be swaddled. 

Here are some of my favorite pictures from this month:)

Girlfriend would NOT smile for us. We took probably 50 pictures and she would NOT smile. She just kept looking at me like I'm crazy. 


Kate is very well trained on her night time routine. It is pretty hysterical. We give her a bath every night, then she gets her lotion, pjs, and a bottle. Once her pjs are put on she immediately starts crying because she wants her bottle. She will not stop crying until she gets her bottle. I nurse her throughout the day, so this is the only bottle she usually gets and its just so funny. Lately we have been just keeping her in her diaper for a little while so she doesn't immediately freak out! {
Just a little thing I want to remember about this stage of life she is in}

1 comment: