Well I've decide to combine my two blogs together! When Dan and I got married I started a new blog and lets be real I don't blog enough to have two blogs! So, here we are, back to my first blogging roots and heres to blogging more.
{I think I say that every time I post:)}
Summer has been good to us--we took a 10 day trip to my parents house in New Jersey and I have an overload of photos! My sister's family was also there, so it was a full house.
Everyone loved Kate--if you put her on the floor, Kingston, Maci, and Maddie were at her side ready to play. Kingston and Maddie LOVED to hold Kate or give her a bottle. They were the best helpers. Kate also got to meet her great grandparents {my mom's parents}, some great aunts, 2nd cousins, and her Uncle Jon--who she loved--he was really good at making her giggle
{no wonder my sister wants another baby:)}
My dad practicing with the Selfie Stick:)
Some of my most favorite people
Maddie has killer fashion. Girl LOVES her boots!
#TrueTexan

No comments:
Post a Comment