I really don't want more hours in the day, but sometimes I feel like it would be beneficial.
Anyways. Let's catch up.
Here is where I fell behind in life:
Sunday March 3rd--I woke up and my mouth was killing me. It looked as though the back of my gums were infected. I ended up at the dentist Tuesday morning. The dentist pulled one wisdom tooth that was coming in and causing an infection.
{no, I didn't get my wisdom teeth out when I was 17 like the rest of the world...my bad}
I had taken work off on Tuesday and planned for a sub. Which if you are a teacher, you understand how horrible sub plans are. I hate hate hate HATE doing them. I also had parent teacher conferences on Wednesday and Thursday--the dentist said I would be good to go because it was a "simple extraction."
"Simple Extraction"
My butt.
I am allergic to codeine. The dentist gave me codeine to help with my pain.
I then proceeded to throw up for 2 straight days.
Had to call 32 parents to cancel conferences.
AND ended up in the ER.
...but...it was just a simple extraction.
Plus, to this day, I'm still getting food stuck in that nasty hole.
I know..tmi...
and to think, I use to enjoy the dentist...
Oh man, that is TERRIBLE. Hopefully you're feeling better and it's healing well. Pray for no dry socket! Catch up on your own time and try not to get overwhelmed. One thing at a time!
ReplyDeleteAllergies are a bummer.
ReplyDeleteI had an allergy on paint scents
and our neighbor just painted their fences
and I throwed up for almost a week before my meds worked.
Oh I hope you feel great real soon.
Yuck, what an awful experience! I hope you are feeling better now!
ReplyDelete