Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dry Shampoo

I have a problem with not wanting to get out of bed in the mornings.  
I've decided that the only factor to this problem is the cold weather. 
When is it going to stop?! 
My bones just ache every time I walk outside. I'd honestly be happy with 55 degrees. 

Since, I can't get out of bed, I can't wash my hair. I've turned to dry shampoo. I haven't found a favorite yet, but when I do I will let you know. Since I have brown hair, it is semi hard to get all the "grayish/whiteish" color from the spray out of my hair, ya know what I'm talking about?
 It mainly happens to the front hairs. 
Well Tuesday, I tromped into school and was unlocking my classroom door. 
Hair was up and the front was a little gray looking. {maybe a lot gray looking}
A teacher who teaches next door to me says "Oh, did you lighten your hair?" 
I stopped. Thought about explaining. Decided not to and just said "Nope."

I still haven't decided if I should wash my hair more or not. 
That happened Tuesday. I have gray hair today. It's Thursday. 


We took our students on a field trip to the ballet today. They saw Cinderella. It was good, but my mean teacher side just roars out of me when we have these type of events. I'm the type of person who needs order and control. Field trips don't have order nor control. I might of made the bus ride home silence. I just couldn't handle anymore noise. As for the rest of the day, it was shot. You can't expect much out of a 10 year old on field trip days. When I say "shot" I mean...we watched Reading Rainbow

I guess I can agree to say that field trip days are win-win situations. 
Everyone is happy at the end of the day and I didn't have anything to grade when that bell rang:) 

Since the husband is at a city planning meeting {bore} I'm going to catch up on the Bachelor.

Keepcalm.Carryon 

{still looking for someone to redo my blog. Any takers?}



5 comments:

  1. The next best thing is to dry shampoo, I feel, is washing your hair at night. That way, you'll get to sleep in, and wake up with clean hair! More effort at night, but worth it in the morning. Let me know if you find a good dry shampoo for darker hair by the way! I'm looking for one too.

    Also-- I don't blame you for unleashing your "mean teacher" side on that field trip. I probably would have done the same. :P

    XO,
    SSDS

    P.S.,
    NO. -I'm- a bad blog friend. :( I hope you're doing well, by the way. I feel like it's been forever since the last time we chatted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dry shampoo is my best friend on most days. The best brand I've found so far is Got2B. It's cheap & works the best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! Yeah I've given up on a dry shampoo. My hair is just too dark. It's a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to run some of that dry shampoo over to me. I hate the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dry shampoo just does not work on my dark hair. It always looks like I've gone gray, or worse, dandruffy. Also, oh man, I would kill for some Cinderella ballet and Reading Rainbow right now. That sounds awesomee!!

    ReplyDelete