The sun is shining today.
It's a perfect day.
A perfect day for me to be at the beach....but I was inside working all day.
{not bitter atall}
Girl hates working.
Girl loves money.
Girl's tan is a lacking.
Girl's life is tough.
Haha. Not really though. Things are peachy.
You remember that one day I was super bummed? Things are falling into place.
{Sunglasses: Ann Taylor Loft, Gold Hoops: With Attitude, Scarf: Forever 21, Shirt: Gap, Shorts: Gap}
I've really learned that timing is everything.
Good things happen when you are ready for them, not when you want them.
"The best remedy for those who are
afraid, lonely, or unhappy
is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet,
alone with the heavens, nature, and God.
Because only then does one feel that all is as
it should be."
Anne Frank
Spend some time outside today. You won't regret it.
But first, go buy yourself some really awesome sunglasses.
Keepcalm.Carryon.

Very wise. I'm glad things are coming together for you!
ReplyDeleteI did buy myself some really awesome sunglasses for my birthday! Woot! :)
ReplyDeletei'm the same way. white.
ReplyDeletecurse working in an office all day while other people are perfecting their golden tans!
i'm so happy that things are falling into place. life is so wonderful when that happens.
ally! you look so cute in all of these pictures!
ReplyDeletedon't feel bummed about not getting to spend time outside! --at least you're making money! :)
XO,
SSDS
what if those sunglasses were white? kidding.
ReplyDeleteOk you look so cute!! Seriously.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love this post today. It was a good reminder that good things really do come when we are ready for them, not when we want them. Thanks for that reminder!! Love you!
it's true though, when looking toward the future you want everything to happen so fast, yet in retrospect i wish i'd taken more time to take it all in. everything truly happens at the right time.
ReplyDeleteI'm wishing I could learn/understand that simple principle of timing.
hey Ally!
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment! to answer your question: i graduated last week. such a good feeling! :)
XO,
SSDS
love your blog, now following :)
ReplyDeletei totally hear you about the tan a lacking...lol. i need to get a spray tan on stat!
I wish I had read this earlier in the week. You're so inspirational!
ReplyDeleteBlog more!! I miss when you used to blog every other day!
ReplyDelete