Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday: I'm Funny.

Not only am I funny, but I'm also now a WORKING WOMEN.
Finally, I feel so accomplished today, its not even funny.
My yoga pants are back on and I'm feelingggg gooooddd.
(please excuse the one photo that is different colored)
I'm also well aware it looks like I'm pointing to my boobs. I'm not. So just look passed it.
{Sweater:F21, Shirt:Anthropologie, Jeans: OldNavy, Boots: Steve Madden, Watch: Target}
I'm obsessed with my shirt.
It's my new favorite & it landed me a job.
Remember, how I have a job?
Some might ask why I think I'm so funny?
Well, sitting at home {by myself} taking pictures of myself on a web cam is just funny.
I was dying laughing.
I tried to get my whole outfit shown. You can just imagine how many positions I was in and the computer.
It was funny.
Oh and maybe I took like 50plus pictures.
hahahahahahhahahaaaha.
One of my friends called me the other night for some "dating advice/information on this girl" and if you know me, I'm honestly the last person that should give any type of dating advice. Seriously. He proceeded to tell me that the theme of his apartment for the summer is "The Summer of Love"--hysterical. I"m still laughing. I just don't understand why they don't just wait until the Fall to fall in love in the Fall. Get it?
hahahaha.
Makes so much more sense to me.
That's my plan at least.
:)

Happy Wednesday--Keepcalm.Carryon
Don't forget to check out kelseybooboo for her Wardrobe Wednesday.
Which will probably be way to adorable.

13 comments:

  1. I love the shots of your shirt cause I feel like i am getting a sneak peek at the girls... hahahha.

    You make ma laugh! BUt you never said where you got the job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. you kill me. fall in love in the fall. serious? you are awesome. oh and love the outfit. lovelovelove and your hair is looking fabulous as well. omg. you just need to stop all of this. p.s. congrats on the job!!!!! i am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! So funny. :) I think I'm pretty hilarious too. I am always making myself laugh. haha! true story. Your outfit is super cute! I love that shirt! And congrats on the job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha loved your "fall in love in the fall" comment! And you are kind of insanely gorgeous. And I may or may not have fallen in love with your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be pointing to my boobs, too, if they looked that hot in a shirt. Kudos.
    Congrats on the super awesome new job. I credit landing said job to the hot boobs.
    And I take pictures of myself, too. It's how I pass the time. Besides, both of us are too damn cute to let it go to waste.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get a job at?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the job! What will you be doing? Cute shirt also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the job! You are stinkin' hilarious! And yoga pants are the best. Bar none!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations missy!! So exciting you will be a working woman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete