Friday, March 4, 2011

Vlogging.

C.Jane is my favorite blogger.
On Friday's she does video blogs. aka vlogs.
Literally, hilarious.

Please watch it. Pay careful attention to the end. I was cracking up.

Last night, I made a vlog.
Mind you, it was late and it's not as awesome as C.Jane's, but I'm trying it out.
Judge me.


It was a late night for my apt.
Which is honestly pretty odd. We are usually in bed around 11.
But Kelsey and I got in a water fight in our KITCHEN at 2am.
Not even kidding.

Thought of the week:
I was in class today and everybody in the class is graduating this semester. We were venting to our teacher about how we are all a little stressed out. She let went on to tell us that even though we all want to find balance in our lives, its usually impossible. That usually balance only happens once in a while and that we should embrace that time that we have balance, we also need to realize that it's okay to not have that balance. We need to organize ourselves to know what needs to be done and if we have to put off cleaning our rooms, making dinner, being available to every person around you, then we do what we need to do.

By the way:
I was in a commerical for BYU-Idaho last night.
Being an actor was always a dream when I was a little girl.
& now its coming true.

Happy Friday!
Keepcalm.Carryon

9 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Vlogging here we come, I hope everybody realises how epic our vlogging is going to be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH!! Way to master impersonating Cjane! Dang girl! Seriously I was dying. And Britney was so funny "I am not admitting to anything" best quote EVER.

    Looks fun! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice spoof on cjane. You guys are much funnier. I laughed louder at yours but it may be because I am the only person on the planet that finds her so annoying. I am not from Utah though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anonymous,

    Thanks for the comment, I'm glad Brittany, Melissa, and I aren't the only people that find it funny! Stay tuned for more vlogs!

    xoxo
    allymullin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Anonymous,
    You just boosted our self esteem!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Haha I don't have the guts to do a vlog (YET) but having friends to do it with sure does help!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVED your vlog, AND c.jane's! both of you guys are so hilarious.

    at the end of c.jane's video, the "anita" part reminded me of when i used to be obsessed with looking up names like ben dover, eileen dover, bess eaton, and mike rotch. haha!! :)

    thanks for the laughs! this made my saturday.

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah I love that! all of it. and how'd you get to be in the commercial?! Me=100% jealous in this very second!! that is awesomeee

    ReplyDelete