Like I could watch these Vlogs (and I do sometimes) over and over and over and never get bored and never stop laughing. I just showed it to Jenna and she laughed...so there's at least one person besides us that thinks we're funny.
you said my name in your vlog!!!! ah oh my gosh you just rocked my whole world!!!! and i laughed at this vlog too! so that makes like 5 people now...
and my comments from a few days ago, yeah i was having major issues with posting on your blog hence the two similar but different comments both from me within like 2 minutes of each other. embarrassing.
I love this! You should have bashed a little more on your vlog. I think that would have been better. =D Kelsey and you need to have a talk show and make fun of things all the time! I was waiting for you to mention me, but ya didn't... so thanks for getting my hopes up! and you are so caught on your paper! Cheater! hahahahahah P.S. You need to redo my blog. I am sick of the little-girl look. I want an Ally-over (which is like a make-over, but done by you)
ahahahahahaha first of all, i am dying laughing at makalls two comments. love that girl. also i feel so honored that i am mentioned in your vlog. i will admit that i had a caffeine free diet coke today but i only had about a fourth of it and then threw it away.. also this is HYSTERICAL
guess what i just realized? i am so embarrassed. so at the end of submitting a comment on your blog it says in huge letters, "comment will be submitted once accepted" or whatever, something along those lines.. all this time i thought my computer was retarded and wouldnt accept my comments so i would try submitting comment after comment.. and then i finally read the directions. haha so you probably have 1322453 comments from me that are all the same but kind of different. i am so embarrassed ally! sorry im so retarded. and i hope you are having a fabulous week. you're so cute :) i love your blog.
Like I could watch these Vlogs (and I do sometimes) over and over and over and never get bored and never stop laughing. I just showed it to Jenna and she laughed...so there's at least one person besides us that thinks we're funny.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh you said my name in your video! oh my gosh. i am so happy right now. oh my gosh you just rocked my whole world!!!!!
ReplyDeleteand you guys are hilarious.
you said my name in your vlog!!!! ah oh my gosh you just rocked my whole world!!!! and i laughed at this vlog too! so that makes like 5 people now...
ReplyDeleteand my comments from a few days ago, yeah i was having major issues with posting on your blog hence the two similar but different comments both from me within like 2 minutes of each other. embarrassing.
I love this! You should have bashed a little more on your vlog. I think that would have been better. =D Kelsey and you need to have a talk show and make fun of things all the time! I was waiting for you to mention me, but ya didn't... so thanks for getting my hopes up! and you are so caught on your paper! Cheater! hahahahahah
ReplyDeleteP.S. You need to redo my blog. I am sick of the little-girl look. I want an Ally-over (which is like a make-over, but done by you)
ahahahahahaha first of all, i am dying laughing at makalls two comments. love that girl.
ReplyDeletealso i feel so honored that i am mentioned in your vlog. i will admit that i had a caffeine free diet coke today but i only had about a fourth of it and then threw it away..
also this is HYSTERICAL
you and your friends are hilarious! you guys remind me a lot of me and my best friends. :)
ReplyDeletethank you so much for the shout out! i'm glad you were able to have a good blogging week!
XO,
SSDS
p.s.,
ReplyDeletei am loving your new banner!
guess what i just realized? i am so embarrassed. so at the end of submitting a comment on your blog it says in huge letters, "comment will be submitted once accepted" or whatever, something along those lines.. all this time i thought my computer was retarded and wouldnt accept my comments so i would try submitting comment after comment.. and then i finally read the directions. haha so you probably have 1322453 comments from me that are all the same but kind of different. i am so embarrassed ally! sorry im so retarded. and i hope you are having a fabulous week. you're so cute :) i love your blog.
ReplyDelete