Thursday, March 17, 2011

Picture Overload?

Have YOU maybe ever wanted to be a twin?
Funny Story:
It took place on Sunday. I had to be at church at 7:30--Kelsey rolled in around 9:30ish.
We had the SAME outfit on.
From our shirt to our tights. Yes that's right, we both had on purple tights.
It could of possibly been the best day ever.
My favorite quote was:
"I love your outfitS"
{Shirts: GAP}
The sun was also abnormally bright that day--it was a struggle taking pictures.
I'm just so use to cloudy weather.
Spring is here though. Seriously.
Its been raining since Monday.
ps.we have continued being twins throughout the week.
hysterical.

Meet the "Dream Team":)
Our days and nights consist of well...campaigning.
As tired as I am e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y
It is actually SO MUCH fun. 
Plus, people think I should be running for President.
Holla. 
Just call us the "Dream Team" or the most Devoted Friends on Planet Earth.

Now on to WardRobe Wednesday.
The wind was blowing abnormally hard and it was my freezing.
{Scarf: Nordstroms, Jacket: The Rack}
Its finally Thursday.
That's what I'm most happy about--and for this song
{It came on my Pandora station this morning} I loved it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA STEVENS!!!
HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY KELSEY!!!
Keepcalm.Carryon

6 comments:

  1. being twinners together is probably the funnest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. /funniest thing ever. you could also mention... {skirts:target tights:tjmaxx} xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that is hilarious! i totally did that last week when i met up with my friend for her birthday dinner. we were both wearing black long sleeve tops, dark wash skinny jeans, and black flats. :)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR FRIENDS!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooooo much for the bday shout out!!!
    Love you!
    And awesome pics! Happy almost bday kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALLY!! i will definitely keep you posted! if i don't write about it on my blog, i'll comment on your page/email you to let you know what happens.

    thanks for your support! :) I hope you have a great friday!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the twin outfits...so cute!

    ReplyDelete