Friday, March 18, 2011

Bad Batch.

This could possibly be the worst Vlog ever.
Sorry. It was just a "bad batch" as my friend Dan would say.
What you'll learn from this blog is:
I plan on becoming a Birthday Diva. 

Favorite blog post this week comes from this brave girl.
Hopefully I'll be more entertaining next week:)

Happy Weekend
keepcalm.carryon

4 comments:

  1. wanna know somethin crazy? blaine burton was the name of my first bishop at byui. ha so when i saw that you were campaigning for blaine burton i was so confused. but then i realized that its possible for 2 blaine burtons to exist in the world. glad he won! and you're a rockstar of a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is clean! I didn't even have to come over and do it. Yess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever since these last 2 birthday weekends I too have wanted to become a birthday diva and thats saying something cause I don't like to celebrate my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. youre cute. and im so glad to see that dresser in the back. now as long as you have that in your life, you have a piece of me. and alex. and whoever else owned that dresser. i hope you make sure that whoever you pass it on to knows that. love and miss your sassy self.

    ReplyDelete