Go see Country Strong. Seriously, the country girl will come out in you.
I went last night with probably 10-13 girls, it was honestly so fun. Minus the part where someone told us to "shhh". How Rude!
To talk you into seeing the movie, listen to these songs:
{Give Into Me}
{Summer Girl } (This will be my Summer theme song)
Just ask Katie---I made her listen to this song multiple times today.
Okay. So, my dear friend Paige just started a blog.
Go give her some love.
Okay.
I need another favor. Go check out this video.
My friends Brock&Blaine put this flash mob together at our school last semester.
& If Blaine can't give you Bieber Fever, then I don't know what will...
Now for WardRobe Wednesday:):):):)
{Shirt:OldNavy, Pants:OldNavy, Sweater:Target, Watch:Target, Boots:StevenMadden}
I struggled getting dressed today.
Plus this shirt has pockets and makes my boobs look weird.
&yes, I said boobs.
I guess I could say "Chest", but I feel like that's just awkward.
Kelsey decided to join the whole WardRobe Wednesday Gang.
Awesome huh? Plus, I take great pictures for her.
I'm excited that she is joining--I'm also excited that she is working on shutting the cabinet doors.
I sincerely hope everyone is having a great week.
Its Wednesday so...
Happy "Hump" Day!
Keepcalm.Carryon.

i am just grateful you didn't have any barnyard comment. thank you. and i love ww and you.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, honestly do we live in a barn?
ReplyDeleteit made my whole day that you commented on my blog!! because i find you beautiful and hilarious and awesome. plus you say 'boobs' on your blog = more awesome. i hope all is well up there in iceberg!! :)
ReplyDeleteis it weird that i got overly excited that you commented on my blog? because i find you beautiful and hilarious and awesome. plus you say "boobs" on your blog = more awesome. hope all is well up there in iceberg!! :)
ReplyDeletea) you just forced everyone to stare at your boobs until they have found the lumpy pockets. thanks for that! b) loved the movie. garrett hedlund. enough said. c) that flash mod is hilarious. love me some jb. and i think your friend blaine dated my friend mckenzie. d) you look smashing as always!
ReplyDeleteawesome that i have two posts above that are similar but different. i was having major issues, OK?
ReplyDeletehow embarrassing :/
i want your outfit and your big boobs..LUCKY! you are such a cute gal. miss you
ReplyDelete