Friday, February 4, 2011

Unnecessary

Unnecessary is my favorite word this week. You can use it in any sentence or in any situation.
Try it. You will love it too.

For instance:
-20 degree weather is unnecessary.
Weighing yourself at night after you ate a drumstick is unnecessary.
Hitting someone walking through the crosswalk because of texting is unnecessary.
(I'm actually not sure they were even texting)
But still its unnecessary. Be careful while driving or walking for that matter.
No, I didn't get hit, but someone did.
The fact that I don't watch TV (except for greys) because of school is quite unnecessary.
Erin just mentioned that the last 25 minutes of her life have been unnecessary. Can I also mention that she is having a baby GIRL a week before my sisters baby is due. I'm so excited, but not because I won't be working for her...and I'm never here when she has her cute babies. Can we say unnecessary? She could of timed that better.
Today I went to lunch with Melissa. We started talking about life after graduation which was unnecessary because I honestly cannot tell you where I'll be a year from now. That stresses me and its just unnecessary to even think about.

But you know whats not unnecessary?!
S.N.O.W D.A.Y.S

Those are so necessary, its not even funny.
I've already decided that today I was blogging a long.wordy.blog post. So I'm hope as your reading this you are fully prepared. On Monday I taught my 3rd graders about friendship and doing good deeds for their friends. Today at panda express my fortune cookies said:
"To have a friend you have to be a good friend."
I've thought about friendship a lot lately. I feel like I've been blessed with really great friends in my life. Some friends have shown up in my life just when I needed them. I've always been the type of person that has different groups of friends. I love the girls in my major that are my friends and even Katie has become my friend outside of our major. We even got shut down yesterday because we were talking too much in class. Whoops. I have friends in different states and I have friends that live with me. Some friends from other groups get along great and some don't. How are you suppose to balance that without ruining friendships? I mean I have no idea. So if you have any tips, feel free to let me know. That's about all for my Friday afternoon rant.
I miss my family today.
Probably because the Superbowl is coming up
& I would love to sit on the couch with my dad and eat hot wings.
I could rant on for a lot longer, but I have to go run.
That's right, run. 3 weeks strong.
I actually crave running now.

keepcalm.carryon. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my heck this is the most epic blog post ever. Our Fortune cookies today were right on the money. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yall got called out fo sho! bro sellers was gettin a little sassy. k im going to go practice my recorder now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this post!

    i don't watch TV because of school, also. SO unnecessary! :)

    on the topic of 'friends', i'm glad that we are blog friends times a million!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're hilarious. Cool blog.

    seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. CRAVE running??? teach me your ways, how far are you running??? because it is NECESSARY for me to start up again, seriously!

    ReplyDelete