Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ice cold

Today is a real snow day.
Actually, its not even snowing.
Which makes today more awesome.
On Mondays&Wednesday I teach 3rd grade. Which I love, but sometimes I just don't want to wake up at 6am and spent all day with them. So Monday I asked my teacher if they ever have snow days. She laughed and said "No." Well, the next day it was -19 so school was canceled.
I was so bummed because it wasn't a day that I'm at school.
Last night, I prayed school would be canceled.
{Sweater: Antropologie, Shirt: kelsey's closet, belt: thrifted, Watch: Target, Black Jeans: Old Navy, Boots: Steven Madden}

When my alarm went off at 6:15am.
I turned my computer on and just kept clicking refresh for all the school cancelations.
At 7:01am my teacher called and said...
"You know, its weird, but SCHOOL IS CANCELED."
Katie a.k.a Miss. Bullock and I have never been so excited.  
I went back to bed until 10:30. Hollaaaaaa

If you were wondering. I swear by Old Navy's Black Jeans. Seriously they are bomb.com. I may or may not have 3 pairs. But at 29.00 dollars, how can you not love them?
I'm also a total GAP girl, but I don't like GAP's black jeans.
Go try them on. You life will be changed.
Okay now I'm going to finish homework because
I.Have.So.Much.Time.

KeepCalm.HaveawonderfulWARDROBEwednesday.CarryOn.

3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with you and all your adorable outfits. and school being cancelled. that sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the feeling you get when you are notified of a snow day! i'm glad you got to sleep in!

    your outfit is super cute, by the way! all of the colors go really well together. :) what program do you use to make your collages?

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. i HAVE heard of 'perfect' by pink! i love that song! just the other day, i was listening to a bunch of her older songs. she is a classic. :)

    ReplyDelete