Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's the start of something new..

AND....
Pretty much you can read Steph's Blog as to why we want to do this. We have been planning on doing something different and fun with our blogs, but yet keep blogging how we normally do. So in turn you get to enjoy "Wardrobe Wednesday" for 52 Wednesdays.

 Today, I'm wearing: Sweater (American Eagle), Scarf&Shirt (a little cute shop in Jersey), Black Jeans (Old Navy), Boots (Steven Madden)
What are YOU wearing TODAY?

ps. Don't even ask me were my TEXAS Pride went.
pps. Today is my LAST first day of college. Pictures to come.
keepcalmcarryon


2 comments:

  1. DO YOU LOVE NJ? haha I couldn't figure out what what those swirly things were on my phone! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! You are so bomb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of Wardrobe Wednesdays! I haven't quite decided on a a New Year's resolution, but I'd love to have a least a weekly outfit post like this! Good luck!

    PS: I love the header/title image on the top of your blog, it's so cute! :]

    forksnfindings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete