Saturday, January 8, 2011

Grey's Anatomy.

I went to the ER last night and can I just say that is was no Grey's Anatomy experience. Mcdreamy was NOT my doctor and in no way did my nurse look as good as any of the nurse's do in Grey's. It was sorta a bummer. But possibly good because I couldn't breathe as it was and if Mcdreamy walked in my room,
I would of for sure been a goner.


Why I went to the ER you ask?
Well, I was at work and needed to mop the laundry room. I mixed two different cleaners and inhaled them.
Whoops. My bad.
I couldn't breathe or stop coughing. Had a mild panic attack on the phone with my dad.
Then ended up at Madison Memorial
AFTER
Community Care sent me there and let me tell you, when they told me to go straight there...I was
F.R.E.A.K.I.N.G OUT.

My roommate Brittany kept everything under control though
&all my friends were in the waiting room waiting for me.
Aren't they sweet?
Actually, Brittany had a mild panic attack
because nobody would tell her what was happening with me
because she wasn't family.
Once we got home, we watched Grey's Anatomy for hours.
ps. I'm feeling much better. My chest still burns, but I'll graduate college and live a full life:)
keepcalm.carryon.

3 comments:

  1. You're so right, if McDreamy walked in...you probably just would have died. So I'm glad he didn't! Glad your feeling better, lets have another greys party today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! that's intense. i'm glad to hear you're feeling better! that's too bad your visit was nothing like an episode of grey's... because that would have made it THAT much better! :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait for that bill in 2 years Ally. Derek and I both just finished paying off our old bills from over 2 years ago! They are so STUPID there. Glad you're okay, and you still look like a rockstart for having just been in the ER!

    ReplyDelete