New Jersey got 28inches of snow from Sunday-Monday. They even issued a "State of Emergency". Which if you know me, you know that being snowed in, isn't my idea of an awesome time. I would post pictures, but my camera's lens won't go back in. Any idea how to fix that? OR do I need to take it to Dr. Best Buy? Let me know.
I'm trying to decide on a new perfume I want. My mom got me this sample box from Sephora with their "favorite" scents. You have 10 to choose from and then you take this gift card and get the full size bottle. Pretty sweet deal only I have no idea what one I LOVE. Help me out. Please.
Here's are my top choices:
Daisy by Marc Jacobs
Princess by Vera Wang
Romance by Ralph Lauren (hello high school?)
Poppy by Coach
I'll be honest, my favorites are Daisy and Poppy. My mom and Stephanie love Poppy, so I sprayed it on today and I'm straight diggin it. Anyways, give me your feed back on your favorites. Even IF they aren't on my list.
My mom was on the phone with my older sister, Meghan, and said
"As long as you have nice hair and a great perfume,
you will always feel great"
hahahahaha I love that women
ps. I;m doing a guest post on Stephanie's blog soon.
pps. She's doing one on mine.
ppps. What are YOUR New Years Resolutions?
keepcalm.carryon.
personal fave is daisy. i have to get it before school starts. it's a must.
ReplyDeletewe all love daisy. but lets be serious, who has it? OH EVERYONE. (yes including myself) you should probably get poppy because it will be "your" scent...well and mine. it has totally replaced my daisy!! like bff scents? but seriously, i just feel like everyone has daisy, and i hate when i smell it on others cuz i am like uh thats mine haha jk, but really.
ReplyDeletealso, romance? hahahahah yeah i remember those days.
also, also....I CAN"T WAIT FOR YOUR VIDEO TO ARRIVE ON MY BLOG. It was PERFect to the T