Sunday, December 26, 2010

East Coast Christmas

 I hope everyone had a great holiday with their family and friends!
I got home last Sunday and we have been on the go ever since. So, today we are doing nothing. I'm actually still in my pj's. It's 3pm. Awesome.
Thursday we drove to Pennsylvania to celebrate Christmas with the East Coast side of the Mullin Family. It was great catching up with some cousins, aunts, and uncles! On Christmas we drove to the Jersey Shore to spend Christmas with my mom's sisters. It was fun to spend some time with them as well!
Enjoy some pictures..
My cousin's doing one of Maddie's puzzles, quite challenging if I do say so myself. The picture of my Uncle Brian just cracks me up, mainly because he got the same shirt that he is wearing in a different color.
Lisa, does this picture bring back some memories?!!
 My mom and I made homemade apple sauce.It was SO good.
 Maddie loved Christmas this year and boy did Santa do a good job!
This is my cousin Kelly and her boyfriend. He was able to come meet the family. Hes quite famous in my apartment.
Alex Hansen and Kelsey Smith: Meet Matt.
What was your favorite present this year?!
I had a lot.
I was surprised by all of them.
My Favorite: My Steve Madden Boots.
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
I love you Mom&Dad

ps. I have my first blog friend. Or else, I'm going to just assume we're blogging friends because I've ALWAYS wanted one. Check her out. I like her for many reasons, but mainly because she is just a normal college student with a love for clothes. Her blog seems real to me and I love it. 

keepcalm.carryon.

6 comments:

  1. your christmas was so fun to read about! i thought it was hilarious how your uncle got a shirt that was the same as the one he was wearing. haha!

    oh my gosh! what steve madden boots did you get? are they the "intyce" leather ones? if so, we are boot twins! and OF COURSE we can be blogger friends! i am more than thrilled about this!! :)

    i'm glad to see you had a great christmas! i did too. the holidays are always such a great time of year.

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.,
    do you have the followers application or blog lovin'? i would love to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think mine are called "The Steven"? I love them. I'll be posting some outfit posts in january, so you'll see them! Im so happy we're blogging friends haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. just what i imagined plus more! i love it. thank you for this post! p.s. can you bring back some of that applesauce. homemade is the bomb dot com. and it look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the apple peeler!! I still need to email you those pictures, but my computer is wack right now. Get ready for 30 for 30. I need to do some serious closet analyzing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely be reading! I love your blog, you seem so real... it's great!
    I'll be looking out for the month of fashion in January! :]

    ReplyDelete