Sunday, December 5, 2010

onehecticweek.

Well, I have been wanting to blog ALL week &
was pretty set on blogging Friday night once my 4 tests and 3 presentations were OVER.
But I got caught up watching Grey's seasons 1 and 2.
Thank you Melissa Stevens
Thanksgiving week 2010 was awesome to say the least.
I was asleep before 11 most nights.
One night I actually fell asleep at 6 and woke up at 7:30 the next morning.
F.R.E.A.K.Y.
I helped make a homemade apple pie, played in the snow, shopped, watched Taylor Swift, realized that I still love Nick from the Backstreet Boys, enjoyed the snow while watching it from the inside, laughed, and didn't do any homework.
Hollaaaaaaa.
Here's some pictures. Enjoy:) 
Hello most awesome KeepCalm EVER. 

Funny Story. Lisa (steph's sister) showed me this fashion blog. Which had a tutorial on how to do "the BUN", which in turned ended up being on LC's Book. Can we say, awesome?! Also, the girl that writes the blog, goes the the same school as me and was in the school news paper last week. 

We <3 Taylor Swift.
I'm also going to call that her and Jake G. get married.
I would love it/be really jealous.
Hes beautiful. 
Get it Taylor. 
Also, we did wake up at 3:15 to shop at the GAP on Black Friday. Please don't judge. 
Of course, we made snow angels. Because we are angels. Duh

Did I mention that I'm an awesome cook?! hahaha
Thanksgiving was good.
The End.
Coming back to Rexburg.
Not so good.
1: Slid into a snow ditch and had to be pulled out by my friend, Kirk.
2: Had 4 tests and 3 presentations.
3. One of my classes got labeled the "trouble" class. Really cool, huh? By this happening we aren't receiving the extra credit on her final. I really need that extra credit. 
4. Got stuck BACKING OUT of my parking spot. Thank you Joe for helping me out. You brightened me day.
5. Snow.Snow.Snow.Snow.
Good things happened though too.
And in two weeks, I'll be home.
Dear Maddie,
Feel Better. Because we have a lot of playing to do 
and I don't like when your sick.
love,
Ally 
OH ALSO. Steph's nickname by her dad growing up was
"Butch"or "Booch".
My dad called me "Bob".
Real Hilarious.

ps. coming in January Stephanie, Lisa, and I are going to do something awesome. So we control our shopping habits. Tune in.
keepcalm.carryon

2 comments:

  1. -hahahahha "SO TUNE IN."
    -Kirk is bomb.com
    -Love Melissa
    -And Maddie...poor thing!
    -Email me your home address.

    Still have drama to tell you. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be tuning in!!
    Love y'alls pictures, looks like you had a blast!!! I'm in love with your chuck bass poster.
    And Stephanie, I love you too :)

    ReplyDelete