Tuesday, December 7, 2010

offended? Not Really.

I need to be doing homework.
But I feel the need to break and blog about the oddest coversations between me and random people today.

#1: Talking with a girl in one of my classes about dating.
                This is what she told me....
"You'll probably be that teacher who marries a single dad of one of the students in you class. 
Then you'll become in instant mom."
I was literally silent.
Should I be offended?
#2: In Horkley's (a local gas station) with my roommates.
                 I was explaining to them that I got an 80 on my math quiz and it brought my grade up 2 point. 
                 Hollaaaa. A kid behind us said this.
"yeah, well C's get degrees, but they don't get you into grad school."
Um, excuse me WHO are YOU to tell ME that I won't get into grad school?

done with my afternoon rant.
Have a fabulous day:) 
KeepCalm.CarryOn

No comments:

Post a Comment