I'm done with this semester. Finally. This week has been long and I need to go to bed. Soon.
This morning, I attended the dedication of the BYU-Idaho Center and the MC.
It was awesome. Sometimes I need to be reminded of how amazing Rexburg is and that my education that I am receiving here will be beneficial to my life. Today, I was reminded of that.
This is the overview of Rick's College. Before it was named BYU-Idaho.
This is the most updated I could get of BYU-Idaho, but there is so much more that this picture doesn't show. See that grass field over by that round around? Well...it now looks like....
THIS. Pretty awesome, huh?
The outside of the BYU-Idaho Center. It holds 15,000 people.
This is the inside view from the top. Before it was finished.
Also, we have this. I'm glad I was able to attend the dedication today. Plus the choir and orchestra were amazing.
I'm also going home in 2 days. I can't wait to be home.
Plus my roommate, Val, is dying of bronchitis
so I'm trying to avoid her like the PLAGUE. That's not a joke either.
ps. I GOT A B IN MATH 206. (That class has been the death of me this semester)
pps. Lisa and Steph: ARE YOU READY FOR JANUARY 5th?!?!!
Keepcalm.Carryon.





Ready! Set! BLOG! I am nervous, I won't lie.
ReplyDeleteAlso, guest post next week? K cool
PS way to kick math 206 in the BUTT!!
ReplyDelete