I got home from work and a meeting around 7:30ish and then proceeded to go get some dinner with one of my roommates, when we got back my other roommate, Kelsey, announced she was going to bed. At 8:30. I told her "girl, your crazy. You are going to wake up at midnight and be awake all night." I was right. Well, that story was beyond the point. After she went to bed....everyone else home....went to bed. So I was in my room studying for a math test and around 9:30 I decided
...I'm going to go to bed too. I woke up at 5 AM. And this is how my day proceeded.....
I started off really cheery. Everything was perfect. I got a ton of homework done and it wasn't even 7am. I quickly showered and then headed off to finish a lesson plan (which was probably the best lesson plan I have ever written). At 10, I walked to class...forgetting my phone in the ridge office. My thoughts were "oh well, I can live without it today." The weather was AMAZING. It was sunny, chilled, not a cloud in the sky. Math went well and then I headed down to the bottom of campus for some math tutoring before taking my first math test...
Took that test. Dominated.
So life is good.
It was only 1oclock and I didn't have my meeting until 1:45, so I decided to walk home to get my phone and car since I had class until 4:15. I then ran into Taylor about half way through campus. Keep in mind...I was at the testing center at the BOTTOM of campus...I live at the top of the hill. She talked me into eating lunch on campus, which really worked out perfect because then I didn't have to walk all the way home. Lunch was awesome.
We both got to spot something really awesome upon
entering the crossroads.
Lunch was over. We were walking out and it was pouring. I mean POURING. We looked at eachother and said "run". So here Taylor and I are running through the quad. People everywhere. Hilarious? Yes. We had to part ways and lets just say that the rain came down harder and harder. By the time I got to my location (The Hinckley). I was soaked. I looked like a wet puppy. No joke. Well then I couldn't find my group anywhere...and I didn't have my phone. So I was super annoyed. I then was like...well I'm already soaked, might as well walk home. Through all the thunder and lighting.
I made it. My hair looked like a lion and my make up had literally been washed off my face,
but I made it.
oh and after that. I went to class. Same clothes.
Same hair do. No make up.
Sorry for all of those who had to witness that. When I told Stephanie all of this. This was her text to me:
"hahahahahhaaahahhaa, you prob smell like wet dog"
I like to think puppy. It makes me feel cuter.
Thanks Steph.
Side Note: I was going to post of a picture. I thought I would save your eyes.
Anyways. Today. Was not MY day.
But I hope it was yours:)
Keepcalm.Carryon
Sorry for such a long post
Didn't know I could be so winded.
DYING.
ReplyDelete