Wednesday, August 18, 2010

For Stephanie

Steph wanted to me blog. I told her I would last night, but I got caught up watching "Teen Mom" with my Mom...haha...and reading the Hungry Games. By far the oddest book ever read, pretty sure it will give me nightmares. I flew to New Jersey with my parents on Monday after being in Utah for Meghan's wedding. The time difference is 2 hours and its straight wigging me out...maybe so much that I slept until 2pm yesterday. My mom woke me up telling me that my dad was coming home from work sick. We then proceeded to drive all around their new "hometown" and hit up Trader Joes (I am obsessed with this place). I woke up this morning not feeling too great, so I took some advil...I'm worse now.

Moral of this blog post is....
Being sick on vacation should not be allowed.
what. so. ever.

I'm also suppose to head to the beach tomorrow for 4 days.
So this sore throat and body ache
better disappear.
Quickly.

KeepCalm.CarryOn

1 comment:

  1. thank you. thank you. thank you.

    And I will gladly come take care of you.

    ReplyDelete