I decided that the next 7 weeks are going to be more blissful than I ever imagined.
7 weeks off of school, basking in the sun, celebrating marriage, going to lagoon, reading books for fun, working with four really great girls, being reunited with with some of my best friends, being with my family, spending days with my baby sister, and not even knowing what day of the week it is. Sounds pretty blissful, right? Did I mention spending countless hours laying on the beach laughing with my mom, watching my dad "surf", and playing in the sand with my sister or just jumping into the pool with Maddie to see who has the bigger splash. ah.blissful.
I have officially fallen in love with the 7 week break.
& knowing it can't break my heart makes that love even stronger:)
The other night I read a book in 5 hours. Maybe I stayed up until 6am, but knowing that I didn't have any responsibility the next day was beyond thrilling.
Walking around Rexburg empty is actually very refreshing. You can see the happiness all around, its quiet and quaint. I'm lovin it.
Keepcalm.Carryon.
ps. once I upload some photos I'll fill you in on finals week.
Stressful yet hilarious. Just wait...
my photo of Janet will get you all laughing.
Like, stomach aching laughing.
Best kind, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment