My goal last week was to complete all those dang math quizzes.
Well Friday July 9, 2010 at 4:05 I successfully passed all of those dang quizzes.
It was probably one of the most amazing feelings in the world.
Let me repeat that. Most amazing feeling EVER.
Ah. So glad those are over.
I only have 6 more to pass in the next 2 semesters.
cool.
Anyways...
I have a week in a half of school left.
yayayayyaaaay.
I'm just really excited for the 7 week break. Really Really Really
EXCITED.
Nothing of importance has gone on in my life in the past week.
Gap is having a really cool sale that if you buy a shirt, you get one free.
WHAT?
Coolest sale EVER.
I may or may not of went...but I passed my math quizzes so I felt it was only right to congratulate myself.
My parents are leaving for vacation on Thursday. I'm jealous. Really jealous.
So Friday night, Beth and I went to G's Dairy and got these awesome ice cream cones and I'm still so happy about it.
I'm actually just really happy.
Despite the fact that I have a million and one things to do this week and have no motivation to do any of it or the fact that I could just really use a nap right now.
I'm just happy.
:)
"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful"
-Sigmund Freud
KeepCalm.Carryon.
No comments:
Post a Comment