Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Three.Day.Weekends.Are.The.Best.

For Memorial Day weekend Rachel, Kortney, Meghan, Jon, and I decided to venture out of Utah/Idaho and head for California. It was quite the trip if I do say so myself. I fell in love with San Francisco the minute I woke up at 6:30am and saw the"Berkley 20mins" sign. CALIFORNIA IS BEAUTIFUL. Straight up.

Of course the first thing we did when we got there was hit up Union Square.
When you live in Rexburg, Idaho
you forget there is shopping.
& A LOT of it:)
That afternoon my friend, Nick, who works at Pixar, was so willing to get us an amazing tour of
PIXAR:):):)

Pixar is filled with beauty and happiness.
Be jealous.
We know more than you will ever.
Not really, but still.
It was a great start to our trip.
Thanks Nick:)
We also had another wonderful tour by Nick of the Berkley area. I won't lie when I say that I'm a bit jealous of all the Berkley students. We went on top of a building that overlooked all of Berkley and you could see across the bay into San Francisco. It was quite the view.

The rest of our weekend was filled with every tourism thing you could imagine.
I would have to say my favorite was the farmers marker at the Ferry Building and Golden Gate Park.
Going to the park was hilarious. California in general is hilarious-a lot of homeless and a lot of weed.
The Golden Gate Bridge was breathtaking
& of course partaking in some Trader Joes Chocolate Covered Pretzels wasn't so bad either:)
(send me a bag MOM...please)

keepcalm.carryon.



(more pictures to come....)

No comments:

Post a Comment