The weather here is legit psycho. One day you are playing at the park and enjoying your first successful sunburn and the next your pulling on your boots because its snowing. What the?! Yesterday it for real was raining all day and then I happened to get really lucky and got caught walking in a hailstorm. Today is beautiful, I'm wearing a skirt and short sleeves. Needless to say, the weather needs to get its act together because I need summer.
I say that everyday is busy in my life, which mainly it is, but today is crazy. I'm leaving for SAN FRANCISCO on Thursday and trying to get all my homework that is due Friday turned in on Thursday. Double the work load, but it will be so worth it. At least I hope:) Also, I'm planning my sisters bridal shower and need to get the invites out by tomorrow and make "good luck on your midterms" signs for the girls in the buildings I'm over. PLUS...Glee is on tonight.
I need to be proactive.
Side note: My diet coke I got earlier today is completely watered down. not a good sign.
I was out talking to my roommate and her boyfriend and seriously walked away saying:
"I'm going into my room and doing at least one assignment before going to the library"
...I haven't gotten very far on that one assignment.
whoops.
Did I mention that I'm going to SAN FRANCISCO?!
Did I also mention that my head is already there?
KeepCalm&CarryOn.
No comments:
Post a Comment