Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Simple Things.

I decided today that it's the most simple things in my life that make me happy
For instance, hearing my little sister say:
"sister, I miss you."
Oh, how she makes my heart melt. 
Let me tell ya though, her "I miss yous" are the best. 

Midterm grades came out today and I decided that I wasn't going to look at them. Well. I looked at them. And then decided that midterms are life ruiners. Right after I took a gander at those grades a girl from my ward and from the great state of Texas walked in the office and told me that she reads MY blog. Just that simple sentence made me happy. So happy. Laying on my bed while laughing about everything Meghan and Courtney say, makes me happy. Knowing that one day, I will pass all my math quizzes...well...that just thrills me. Getting an email saying "you are accepted to the fast grad program" makes me happy. Knowing that I have two semesters left of college and then I can actually say: I AM A COLLEGE GRADUATE. Well that's just pure happiness. Knowing that the month of August will bring smiles and tears, makes me happy. Tears because Meghan will be getting married and if you know my family at all...you KNOW there will be tears. Happy tears though. 

Even during the bad days, there is always something simple that can bring me true happiness. I'm sure it's the same for everyone else as well. So whenever you come across those no good very bad days, just remember: It's The Simple Things

keepcalm&carryon. 

1 comment: