Saturday, June 12, 2010

5 weeks.

New 5 week plan: be obsessed with school. Like totally and completely obsessed. For 5 more weeks. I can do this.

This whole week I have been beyond stressed about math. But who wouldn't be stressed/overwhelmed after failing SO many times in one day?! ha. I laugh now when I talk about it. I had a math test that closed today at 1pm. I had never been so stressed for a math test in my entire LIFE.
I called my parents yesterday.
Cried.
Told them that I just couldn't do math.
My dad told me to snap out of it and gain some confidence.
Then, I called Julie Roger's (got her masters in math...)
She helped.
She helped me SO much.
Then I spent this morning in the Library.
9am and the ONLY person there.
Took my test.
didn't know three.
got a
87. 

The smile on my face will not disappear for a long time. 

Keepcalm.Carryon

No comments:

Post a Comment