Friday, May 21, 2010

I made it.

I am proud to say that I have successfully made it through this week.
I had to take 5 tests in all pretty challenging classes,
but like I said..
I made it.
:)
(also, my math test took 3 hours. what the?)

Lorraine Ricker passed away this past Wednesday. She was the mom of some of my best friends growing up and my memories of her are so great. I could go on for hours of all my memories at their house. She was hysterically funny. Plus, she always had a box of crunch n munch, and we would sit on their couch and just chat. I miss her. I can't wait to see her again.
I am content with the fact that she is looking down watching over all of us with a smile on her face.

I'm off to go welcome the weekend, its much deserved.

KeepCalm&CarryOn.

1 comment:

  1. Math blows!! Glad you made it through :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete