I do nothing on Thursdays.
Its a problem.
Heres a run through of what I do on Thursdays:
Class from 8:00-12:30.
Courtney picks me up from campus
(walking up the hill is not my thing)
We go to horkleys and get diet cokes.
Come back to my apt. and usually end up napping for a good 2 hours.
Then, I have to wake up to go into the office at 4 and I'm usually grumpy because of this.
Then I plan on doing homework in the office, but because I only teach on Fridays..
I NEVER DO IT.
& then I just do random crap on the internet, like...blogging.
I mean, seriously...Thursdays are pointless in my life.
Plus, Greys isn't new tonight.
That news has put a damper on my whole week.
But...I have had a really awesome week. For many different reasons:)
Megh's coming to visit me this weekend.
I'm excited for some sister bonding time:)
Lady Gaga is INSANE. Her new music video "Telephone" may or may not be the creepest thing I have ever watch. ever.
KeepCalm&CarryOn.
No comments:
Post a Comment