Currently, I am spread on my couch with kortney Cooper at 1 am and decided that I should blog. I know that Stephanie (www.stephanieandsuch.blogspot,.com) will really enjoying waking up to a new posting from her favorite person ever.
I have a love/hate relationship with the time change we will all be experiencing tonight. I love that its "springing" ahead because that means that summer coming. When summer hits in Rexburg the sun is literally out until 9pm, I love it. But then I hate that we are loosing an hour. I'm just a girl that loves her sleep. So theres why we have a love/hate relationship.
Anyways, I discovered that I am a very wordy person after midnight, like I should retire to my bed, but I just keep typing. Its becoming a problem....
Friendship is on my mind right now. This is probably because I heard from a really great friend tonight that I don't usually hear from. Then my mind flooded with memories. Isn't it weird how sometimes life is just moving so fast that you forget of those tender memories you had with the people that were extremely important in your life? Then it made me grateful for the friends I have today. I feel like we all have friends that will remain constant in our life and then we have some that will just be around for a short time. I am grateful for the friends that I have made in college and I know that they will be ones that are constant. ew..I feel as if I am getting too serious. I want people to read my blog and think "this girl is funny"....and yes, I just said that.
Also, we rampaged Rexburg tonight in hats with ear flaps. It was hilarious, my stomach hurt from laughing so hard and my make-up was running down my face. I love my friends.
I just realized that its March 14th. Finals start April 5th. Yikes.
Stephanie is coming to visit on 3rd. Yay.
and it snowed today. ew. I had to scrap ice and snow off of Sally. She was not happy & either was I.
Keep Calm&Carry On.
No comments:
Post a Comment