Friday, March 12, 2010

Shuttle Riders


So, my roommate, Alex, got a rental car for about 10 days. A Ford Fusion 2010. Its luxury ya'll. We call it the space shuttle and we just roll Rexburg. We do not want the day to come that the shuttle has to go back. On the plus side though, she usually drives a truck and I have to urge to lay in the back with a marshmallow gun and shoot marshmallows at people who are walking the streets of Rexburg. Oh, the exciting life I live.


I went on a blind date last night and lets get real, who really enjoys blind dates? Usually they don't end up very well, but I had a blast. Really. Maybe I was made for blind dates. Ha Ha Ha. Who knew? My family was also quite shocked with this because I'm sorta an anti-dater, but I think I'm turning a new leaf. And I also have a new obsession with BASKETBALL. I mean, I love going to the games and maybe I'm filling out a March Madness bracket.


So I have come to realize that I love foster children and I am made to adopt kids. I mean, I want my own kids, but I think I may want to adopt one. In the fall a family I knew were foster parents to these 3 adorable boys, who I just fell in love with and was heartbroken when they left. Now in my 1st grade class, there is a foster girl, who I am just draw to. Is that weird? I think my heart just goes out them. I just want all children to grow up in a happy healthy home. Teaching might actually be hard for me because I might care too much and get worked up over things just happen in todays world. Or maybe I will just have a big house with lots of foster kids....haha. Seriously though.
I would like to just say, its time to break out the crop pants ladies. Its offically summertime. The snow is melting and I've decided that we're skipping Spring and going straight to Summer.
Keep Calm.Carry On.

No comments:

Post a Comment