So I gave up drinking all caffeine this week (only for a month...) and its been day two and I already had an emotional breakdown. Its gonna be a long month.
I have to give a shout out to my b.f.f
Stephanie Johnson.
She listened to me cry about nothing for a good 30 mins.
and then laugh about crying.
I'm literally crazy.
I want everyone to know how much I love my little sister, Maddie, and how much I want the world to perceive her as a normal child because to me shes absolutely perfect, but I guess to the world she isn't. I just want her to know that she has such a huge influence on me and who I have become as a person. I am so honored to be her big sister.
I love you, Maddie.
"Each of you is a daughter of God. Reflect on all the wondrous meaning of that one paramount fact. He who is our Eternal Father has blessed you with miraculous powers of mind and body. He never intended that you should be less than the crowning glory of His creations".
Keep Calm. Carry On.
No comments:
Post a Comment