{35 days}
Until Summer Semester.
Which means...
1 more semester closer to graduation.
A very insanely crazy busy semester.
My last semester to live with my sister.
but most importantly,
the
SUN.
Ah, I cannot wait to be tan and happy. All.The.Time.
Well its currently 8:48 on a Saturday night and I'm sitting at home blogging and preparing to watch the movie "Andre" (flash back to being 5) cannot wait. I just believe that you don't have to do anything on the weekends just because its the weekend, right? Or am I just telling myself that to make me feel better? hahaa...
Don't get me wrong, I love BYU-Idaho, but I seriously wish that we had MTV, BRAVO, and E!. It would of made today a lot more entertaining, if I do say so myself. Maybe I should talk to Pres.Clark and see what he can do for me, maybe ill be able to convince him to fill my head and consume my time with trashy reality tv, anybody agree?
I need to say this blog is full of my "seasonal depression" but I do have to say, I love my life, really. So...
Keep Calm
&
Carry on:)
"calm it down, calm it down"
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to be tan and happy too.
Ally. Way to stay positive girl! Kick it in to high gear the next few weeks. Focus on school, and before you know it, the sun will be out and Rexburg will the beautiful again! xoxo
ReplyDelete