Monday, January 11, 2010

Idaho.

I have been wanting to blog for the longest time, but can never seem to really find the time....even right now I really should be starting on this assignment that will take me a good 3-4 hours to complete. I needed a study break though...

And as ya'll can see...I have made it back to
IDAHO:)

I got back on the 2nd of January and for the first couple of days it was really hard. My sister and my best friend, Stephanie, were not here and I guess in my head I thought everything would be the same, but when it wasn't I struggled...a lot....and one morning it was -15 degrees, so that was awesome.

Meghan and Jon
(who are now officially engaged)
Love them.
Anyways, they came to visit me on Thursday and it really did help me so much.
I was just so excited to see them and spend some quality time with them.
plus Jon picked us up from campus with Horkley's.
It was just one of the best
DAYS!
Thanks Megh and Jon.

So far school is good, but crazy busy. I start working in the elementary school on Wednesday and I'm really excited. I'm there Wednesdays and Fridays for 2 hours. I will have to make a lesson plan and teach it at some point, which makes me a little nervous.
ohh....also...I GOT SKYPE.
I love it.
I talk to my family, who I miss SO much
and
STEPHJ.
I seriously skype more than I talk on my phone.
I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. You are a cute blogger! I am glad you are getting back into the swing of things! That is exciting about working at the school! Well we miss you! Love, Griffin and Melanie!

    ReplyDelete