Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Friendship.

I don't really have much to write about at the moment. My life is pretty dull, but this past weekend I did go visit some friends in College Station and I had a great time catching up with some really great people.


Its weird how things can change so much, but stay the same.


The minute I got into College Station and back with all my friends, I felt like nothing had changed and I hadn't even moved away, it was truly great. Being there brought back some great memories. I am sad that it took me 2 months to actually go and visit. So I hope they are ready for some more visits from me.


But...being there made me miss the friends I have in Idaho. I mean, I just miss those people. I was just explaining how we have fun in Idaho the other night to my dad and even though he didn't find it nearly as fun as I do, I was cracking up about all the crazy things that we do. For example check out my roommate, Stephanie's, blog. Her and my sister made a video and it just reminded me of some great times. (www.stephanieandsuch.blogspot.com). I could list quite a lot of stupid things here, but it wouldn't make much sense, although nobody reads this blog except for family and stephanie haha.
ANYWAYS...

My kids drove me nuts today at work, like seriously NUTS. I almost couldn't handle it.
and I wish I spoke spanish.

love yall.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAH! LOve it. So true, love idaho, its weird how you miss it huh?? And spanish could come in handy. Just rent some library books or remember how megh had french on cd's? Yeah, look into that...

    ReplyDelete