Saturday, September 26, 2009

Freedom.

As most of ya'll know, I spend a lot of time with kids. Which I honestly LOVE. Somedays, I know that I need a little...
"me"
time, but for the most part I really do enjoy being with kids. This to my left, is Emma and my sister Maddie. Emma is just a gem, I love babysitting her. I actually don't even feel like its babysitting really. She has a brother Dalton (below in the second video) and a baby sister, Ava (who is as cute as a button). They are just my favorite family to watch. I adore all of their kids.
For instance:
I walk in, wearing jeans. Emma, wearing a skirt comes running towards me to give me a hug. A few minutes pass and Emma asks "Ally, why are you wearing jeans?" I really don't have an exact reason of my choice of attire, so I say "because I just felt like jeans today. Why are you wearing a skirt, Emma?"....Emma's response....
"I just like to be free"
And that right there, is why I love Emma.
ps. do ya'll love my hair?
Emma did it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment