Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Money in the bank.

I have currently been done with summer school for two weeks. I am currently still unemployed and some days love it, others hate it. I mean, I need some money in the bank. I will admit though, I have been more than lazy when it has come to finding a job, but this week has been a different story...well...sorta...

Yesterday morning I woke up at 9:22 exactly, by the time 10:30 rolled around I believe my dad told me multiple times "go shower and go find a job", I ignored them. Until I was making my little sister go change her pull up and she responded to me by saying "go shower and get a job". At first I laughed because she's a brat and then I thought...I really do need a job. So I ventured out into the world to find a job.

...can I just say I HATE job hunting...

I have decided that I want to work at a pre-school. I know, I am crazy. 

As I have begun my job hunting quest, I just had the thought...why don't people just hire me? I'm legit, why can't they see that? And I always want to tell them...I'm awesome...so if you don't hire me, your loss. But the fact is, you can't tell people how awesome or cool you think you are. Annoying

Lets hope that soon, someone will realize how legit I really am. 
...because I need some money in the bank

1 comment: