Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Men
As a girl, I decided to make my first post about men. Not a certain one man, just in general. I was skimming through Barnes and Noble today and came across the book "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man"...my first thoughts..."is that really even possible?!". Can one really tell you exactly what is going on in a man's mind? I don't think so, I couldn't even tell you what goes through one woman's mind daily. We are complex and men are even more complex. And yes, I know your "guy best friend" told you that men really are simple, well NEWS FLASH ladies, he lied. And we can all go back to the movie He's Just Not That Into You and think that men really are simple and we really are crazy. But men make us crazy and that's why we get the reputation we do. Its like men want to leave us in the dark and not really let us in on their lives...therefore...we do drive bys. That's just what we do-get over it. And what about your best friend, who is a guy, and you end up falling for him? That spells out C-O-M-P-L-I-C-A-T-E-D. You can't really tell them how you feel, it will mess the friendship up. People will probably tell you different, but in reality we all know that your friendship will never be the same if you say those three words "I Like You". Why? Because men are complex and they don't deal with situations that they can't handle. And most of all, they hate confrontation. So they will avoid you and you will not be best friends any longer. The only thing you end up with is a broken heart, so "go buy yourself some ribs and ice cream". I guess my main point here is that we will never actually be able to think like a man, but the world will go on and without us, women, it would not. We make the world go round so rock it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ally- in the MAJOR's words "DEAL WITH IT!!!" In my words--ROCK IT.
ReplyDelete