Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy things.

Since today is Monday and Mondays are always not wanted.
I decided to post some things that have made me happy recently.

1. This song. Pretty much obsessed.
It might be the Texan in me...
but how can you not love a good country love song?!

2.  A good summer read. Another trip to the library is scheduled for this week.
#exciting

3. This babe.
His eyes make you melt.
You should see how he's learning to walk. It melts my heart.
#morethancountrymusic
{even his temper is cute}

4. Fall Colors.
I am so ready for Fall.
Don't get me wrong though.
Tomorrow's plans: Pool. All. Day.
:)

Just a couple more things that have just made me happy:)
5. Waking up to my husband. Laying in bed in the mornings talking and laughing with him.
He makes me happy.
6. One of my BFF's from Texas is moving to Utah in 2 WEEKS.
Tabetha: I AM SO EXCITED!!!
7. Texting with my BFF {Kelsey} all.day.long.
It got to a point that at the gym I was laughing out loud. For real.
8. Having one more full week of summer left. 

It's really the small things that have kept me happy recently.
I hope that you all are finding some happiness everyday. Even on...Mondays:)

Keepcalm.Carryon 


4 comments:

  1. #8 was my favorite thing so far this month. seriously. miss you boo xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean #7. i wish 8. lets be real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ready for fall too! And you are so positive. We need to make a schedule so we can see one another. And you guys need to live closer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this post made me happy. :) I'm glad you are able to find so many great things in your life, and that you are loving married life!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete