Before I make my really exciting announcement. Here is my before and after of my hair.
I mean YIKES. I don't even look like the same person.
I'm actually still getting use to styling it, but loving the change.
It's healthy and easier to handle.
I would now like to let all my blogging friends know that I am ENGAGED!!!
I'm legit obsessed with my ring. It's a tad out of control.
To see my ring up close, head on over to my sister's blog.
What I didn't really realize after getting engaged was all the phone calls you have to make.
Dan actually turned his phone off at one point.
I semi might of loved all the attention though.
I really am SO happy and SO in love.
Dan is truly the best. He treats me like a princess everyday.
So. Here I go, telling the engagement story for all you of beautiful people.
I knew Dan had the ring.
I just didn't know when he was going to propose.
{My bet was on Saturday} I was being really bratty on Friday though.
Dan might of called me a brat at one point during the day--
Starting on Thursday, Dan had taken me on dates--trying to trick me.
Friday night we left my apartment around 7:30 and decided to get dessert before dinner.
{Sorry I took no pictures of this night} I was exhausted and on cloud nine.
Dan then took me to a park in Salt Lake City that overlooked all of the city.
I was sketched out of first when he told me that he wanted to go walk around, but agreed.
We walked down this path. He said some really cute things--asked me a few questions.
I then decided that we should walk back up to the car and go to dinner, but Dan wanted to stand on this bench and look at the view.
Then the magic question was asked!!!!!!
It was just us two, simple, and completely perfect.
It's been crazy since then, but I'm ready to start planning!!!
First up: Wedding dress shopping. Next weekend.
Keepcalm.Carryon.


CONGRATULATIOOOOOOOOOOONS!! :D AH! I'm so happy for you! Beautiful ring! and I love the new hair!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH! This is probably the most exciting news I have heard all month! CONGRATULATIONS, ALLY AND DAN! I am so excited for you two! And I remember you posting this ring a while back. Props to your man for being a good listener!
ReplyDeleteYour haircut looks great by the way! I was going to comment on that first, but after reading about your big news, I got a little distracted. :)
XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
Very exciting! I love your new haircut! It looks so fresh and pretty! Your ring it really pretty and cool- I have never seen a round with a square around it!
ReplyDeleteAHH!! CONGRATULATIONS, GIRL!! I am so excited for you! I don't even know how you managed to make time for this blog post in between being really really happy and looking at your ring, which is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteyay! I can't wait to hear all your wedding planning stories :)
CONGRATULATIONS, LOVER FACE. Does this mean that I have to share you now? :) The ring is just gorgeous, and it's a really romantic story.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea how many phone calls you had to make, either, once you got engaged. I had posted it on Facebook, and then BOOM. Texts, comments, phone calls, madness -- It was insane! (But I loved it.)
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Ally I'm so excited for you!!! When's the date?! Your ring is absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Ally. I am so excited for you. You guys are so dang cute together.
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats!! So so exciting!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHH! So exciting on your news, OH MY GOSH!!! And I LOVE your ring, SO SO beautiful! So happy for you! AND I LOVE your hair. It does look super healthy! AND thanks for your adorable comment on our baby news, you are too sweet! :)
ReplyDeletehaha so cute! congrats you must be a one big happy girl and i agree diamond is a girls best friend indeed =) thanks for sharing hun <3
ReplyDeletelove from the NANA girls xoxo
http://feedmenana.blogspot.com
Deal! Mine's May 5.. 99 days!! :) You two are adorable.
ReplyDeletelove this!!!!! I am so excited for you guys and Zac and I are trying to make it to the wedding!! Texas in June... perfect!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Ally, I can't wait for more updates!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Your ring is so beautiful. How exciting :)
ReplyDeleteWa-hoo! Congrats girl!!!! So excited for you.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! I'm so so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteAnd your ring is SO to die for. LOVE it!
I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see everything turn out! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ring and is that nailpolish cruelty-free? I like that too!
ReplyDelete