They treated me right. I even got friendship bracelets.
Half way through the day I became an
AUNT:)!!!
Phillip Mullin
5 pounds 1 oz.
Congratulations Danny&Mandi.
(I would post the picture, but hes naked. Seriously cute though)
Around 3:50 I got a flat tire.
AWESOME, right?
Thanks to some awesome people in Rexburg, the spare was on in no time.
I still don't have my car back.
Therefore, I have to walk to school. Crap.
When I got home though one of my great friends, Kirk, got my whole apartment a Valentine package. How awesome is he? It has some bomb.com truffles in it.
Tonight, we are having our favorite guys over for a Valentines "Breakfast Dinner"
Who said being single on Valentines Day isn't wonderful?
Although, I do miss coming home from school and having a Valentine present from my dad on my pillow.
I hope everyone is feeling loved today.
Because YOU deserve it.
keepcalm.carryon
sounds like you had a GREAT valentine's day! congratulations on your new nephew! that's really exciting!
ReplyDeleteXO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
Being single on Valentine's Day isn't bad at all!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog! I followed yours too.
This is a great postt thanks
ReplyDelete