Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Primes.

Last night Meghan & I talked for along time.
I just reactivated my facebook last week, so together my sister and I facebook stalked a few people and then we proceeded to stalk ourselves. Click here to hear her story. But we were discussing our prime years, we both decided that 2008 was a good year for us. I decided to post a few pictures. Try not to judge me, I was challenged with my modesty back in the day.

These first 2 are from prom in 2006. I had to post them because we were cracking up. Meghan says I look like a pageant queen. I wish she said I looked the same today, but she didn't. hahahaa.


2008.







































I would have to say that 2008 treated me right.
I made great friends that year {Chris, Hannah, Tabetha, Nick, Mari-Michelle}
Well you know who you are.

2011 has started off great though.
I honestly have no complaints.
& once again, I've made some great friends. 
Keepcalm.Carryon.

ps. Have a wonderful weekend:)  

4 comments:

  1. ally! i LOVE your blog! hope rexburg is just wonderful and i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE THE HECK DID THAT ORANGE DRESS COME FROM! I KNOW I DID NOT BUY THAT FOR YOU ! What did you do slipchange in the bathroom? Why did you not show that pretty pink one or the black and white one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. going back and looking at old pictures is always the best... especially to see how you've changed in looks. :) i think you look great in all of these pictures! and your rabbit is way cute! i have always wanted one just like that with the red eyes and everything!

    XO,
    SWEATSHIRT DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2008 was an awesome year! We love you Ally!!!!!Thanks for the shout out by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete