Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Miss Mullin

I wish I had time to blog right now.
School is straight hectic right now.
I also want to go to bed right now.
But, I hope you're all having a Wonderful Wednesday
{Sweater: Target, Skirt: Gap, Tights: Target, Boots: Steve Madden, Watch: Target}










I really want to blog about how my MC {mini crush} is NOW the biggest thing to talk about at BYU-I. Not really, I'm being over dramatic, but it's still a pretty awesome story. Whats even better is how awkward I will be whenever we cross paths again. 
In the meantime, 3rd grade has taken over my life.

























NOW....
off to do homework.

keepcalm.carryon.

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the breast shot.... remember.. you really like your breasts. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre a cute teacher! hot boots too. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots! I think I might get myself a pair....oh wait.

    You look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Kendi pose!
    Was this at the school you teach at? Love that wall color.
    And Nice boob shot! "naked ally!" bahhahaha!

    I can't believe its only been a week of school and your so swamped already.Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog! It caught my eye cause "keep calm and carry on" is one of my personal mottoes. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute cute outfit! and i am in love with that watch! you're just the most stylin' little 3rd grade teacher i've ever seen

    ReplyDelete